Date: May 14, 2016
Time: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Celebrate the diversity of migratory birds at Oak Hammock Marsh!
Oak Hammock Marsh, one of the best areas in North America to watch migratory birds.
- 8:00 Birding walk with Tim Poole and Christian Artuso
- 10:00 Presentation on Important Bird Areas (IBA) program and data entry into Ebird with Tim Poole and Christian Artuso
- 11:00 Returning Manitoba Songbirds by Christian Artuso
- 1:00 Birding by Ear Workshop with Paula Grieef ($5 per participants plus taxes)
- 2:30 What to look for when buying Optics with Paula Grieef and Ricky Ryan (from Zeiss) (presentation followed by a walk outside to test some binoculars out)
International Migratory Bird Day sponsored by Zeiss.
Enter the draw to win a pair of Zeiss binoculars.